Centennial Stables has a limited number of school horses to Part Lease, with only 1 part lease offered per horse. The horse will work within the school for other clients to ride in lessons, but the leaser will have exclusive use of their horse for all of their lessons.
The part lease option is ideal for people wishing to experience the first steps of horse ownership.
We currently have the following horses for part lease to appropriate riders:
Our part leasing package includes:
- 2x One hour group lessons with Peter Hoogland per week
- Opportunity to compete in show jumping (up to a maximum of 80cm)
- Consistency, all your lessons will be on the horse you part lease
- Opportunity to enter the Centennial Parklands Equestrian Centre jump and dressage nights
- All care of the horse and tack is supplied
Riders will be responsible for paying their entry fees for shows.
To enquire about a part lease please call our office on 9360 5650.